Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com> on 2019/01/03 01:43:45 UTC

Squeaky Clean DB

Is this still how to get a clean db that you can  then start putting
real data in?

./gradlew "ofbiz ‐‐load-data readers=seed,seed-initial"
loadAdminUserLogin -PuserLoginId=admin

I'm getting an error about this command not being valid any more:

unrecognized options / properties: [‐‐load-data, readers=seed,seed-initial]

Re: Squeaky Clean DB

Posted by Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com>.
16.11.05

Re: Squeaky Clean DB