Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Bob Kersten <qb...@oce.nl> on 2000/09/05 09:40:58 UTC

icuuc.lib and/or .dll

Hello,

    I've got the XercesLib.dll to compile quite far with Borland C++
Builder 4.0, but at the end (after 650 warnings about: unreachable
code, condition is always true etc.) it complains about the ICUUC.LIB:
"invalid OMF blabla". The same problem as I had at first with the
XercesLib.dll. So I guess I have to recompile this DLL with Builder
aswell, but that's where I'm stuck.

    I've got the sources for this DLL, but I'm not sure which project
I should use and how to build this DLL exactly. Is there anyone out
there who has already recompiled the ICUUC.DLL and is willing to share
thoughts about this, of even share the DLL itself?

ByeBye,
  Bop.

ps. the ICUUC.DLL contains the "IBM's International Classes For
Unicode".