Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by mzingman <mz...@patientkeeper.com> on 2017/09/07 16:00:12 UTC

2.1.4 visor console - activate/deactivate command?

I've downloaded latest ignite-fabric (2.1.4), and running ignitevisorcmd, but
having trouble finding activate/deactivate grid command (promised in Release
Notes). Please help, thank you.

Fwd: 2.1.4 visor console - activate/deactivate command?

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Cross-sending to dev@

Igniters, can we try to include the fixes to the cluster activation command
into 2.3 release, including the renaming suggestion?

D.
Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello,

—