Posted to user@spark.apache.org by ZHANG Wei <we...@outlook.com> on 2020/06/02 02:28:36 UTC

Re: Using Spark Accumulators with Structured Streaming

Yes, verified on the cluster with 5 executors.

--
Cheers,
-z

Posted by Something Something <ma...@gmail.com>.
*Honestly, I don't know how to do this in Scala.* I tried something like
this...

*.mapGroupsWithState(GroupStateTimeout.ProcessingTimeTimeout())(  new
StateUpdater(myAcc))*

StateUpdater is similar to what Zhang has provided but it's NOT
compiling 'cause I need to return a 'Dataset'.

Here's the definition of mapGroupsWithState in Scala:

def mapGroupsWithState[S: Encoder, U: Encoder](
    timeoutConf: GroupStateTimeout)(
    func: (K, Iterator[V], GroupState[S]) => U): Dataset[U] = {

Posted by Srinivas V <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Something Something <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Something Something <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Srinivas V <sr...@gmail.com>.