Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by PO...@gmx.net on 2007/10/31 15:32:22 UTC

Webservice Muse Security Problem

Hello

I try to run the ApacheMuse example of the tutorial http://ws.apache.org/muse/docs/2.2.0/tutorial/index.html . The problem is that I deployd it in the OMII tomcat webserver. This server has its own security features (X.509 Certificates and Keystores)
http://www.omii.ac.uk/docs/3.4.0/user_guide/omii_user_guide.htm#security/security2.htm
Now I dont know how configure my Webservice so that it can be run in that webserver. Hopefully someone can help me.

regards pod

Re: Webservice Muse Security Problem

Posted by PO...@gmx.net.
Hi

But what about the server-config.wsdd??
Omii has a server-config.wsdd

e.g to deploy that

import uk.ac.omii.security.wss4j.helpers.AuthenticatedCertificateHelper ;
import uk.ac.omii.security.utils.DNParser;
import java.security.cert.X509Certificate;
public class HelloService {
    public String hello() throws Exception {
        X509Certificate clientCert =
                AuthenticatedCertificateHelper.getCurrentUser() ;
        DNParser dn = new DNParser(clientCert.getSubjectDN().getName());
        return "Hello " + dn.getCN() + "!" ;
    }

}

the wsdd file below is needed. It has its own security handlers. The muse war file I deployed didnt have a server-config.wsdd. Am I wrong that I have to make an own server-config.wsdd an put it in the WEB-INF directory of the war file and fill in some security info??

  <service name="HelloService" provider="java:RPC">
    <requestFlow>
      <handler type=               "java:uk.ac.omii.security.wss4j.handler.PolicyEnforcementHandler">
        <parameter name="action" value="Timestamp Signature"/>
        <parameter name="signaturePropFile" value="crypto.properties"/>
        <parameter name="signatureKeyIdentifier" value="DirectReference" />
        <parameter name="passwordCallbackClass"
                   value="uk.ac.omii.security.utils.PWCallback"/>
        <parameter name="signatureParts"                   value="{}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Body;{}{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd}Timestamp"
        />
      </handler>
    </requestFlow>
    <responseFlow>
      <handler type=
              "java:uk.ac.omii.security.wss4j.handler.WSOutboundHandler">
        <parameter name="action" value="Timestamp Signature"/>
        <parameter name="signaturePropFile" value="crypto.properties"/>
        <parameter name="signatureKeyIdentifier" value="DirectReference" />
        <parameter name="passwordCallbackClass"
                           value="uk.ac.omii.security.utils.PWCallback"/>
        <parameter name="signatureParts"                   value="{}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Body;{}{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd}Timestamp;"
        />
      </handler>
    </responseFlow>
    <parameter name="className" value="HelloService"/>
  </service>
</deployment>

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by ro...@cs.tcd.ie.