Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/10 17:21:39 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1586243 - in /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-lucene/src/main: java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/index/lucene/OakCodec.java resources/ resources/META-INF/ resources/META-INF/services/ resources/META-INF/services/org.apache.lucene.codecs.Codec

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 4:48 AM,  <al...@apache.org> wrote:
> OAK-1702 Create a benchmark for Full text search
>  - applied codec patch by Tommaso Teofili

As mentioned in the issue, I'm not convinced that this is a good idea.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
ok, changes reverted, let's discuss on the issue.