Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Srihari <sr...@techsophy.com> on 2015/12/10 14:57:38 UTC

CMISRunTimeException Uploading 25 MB File - Need Help

Hi Team,

I came across an issue and I am sure one of you would have come across the
same earlier and hence posting it to the group.

While uploading the file to a target folder in the repository, I ran into
CmisRuntimeException: Internal Server Error and I observed that its
occurring when I upload a file of around 25 MB.

I will have to deal with a maximum of 300MB files. Please suggest how I can
fix this. Thanks.

Below is my code.

              ContentStream contentStream =
MySession.getSession().getObjectFactory()

                           .createContentStream(file.getName(), -1,

                                         "application/octet-stream", input);

              Document doc = target.createDocument(props, contentStream,
VersioningState.MAJOR);

Regards,

Hari

RE: CMISRunTimeException Uploading 25 MB File - Need Help

Posted by Srihari <sr...@techsophy.com>.
Thanks Mark and Florian. I’m sorry, I missed to mention that I am currently working with Alfresco 4.2.f version.

And one more thing is that its failing both in production environment and also in dev environment. Atleast in dev environment I am sure that there are no restrictions imposed.

I am able to upload files of any size when I directly upload them into alfresco repository using their UI. Its failing only when I try it from my code.

Any thoughts ??

Regards,

SriHari

Technical Lead

#63/A, Road no #13, Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills
Hyderabad - 500033, Telangana, India.

Phone: +91 837-433-8866

Email:  <ma...@techsophy.com> Srihari.a@techsophy.com

 <http://www.techsophy.com/> www.techsophy.com