Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Martin Knoblauch <kn...@knobisoft.de> on 2018/03/22 09:59:01 UTC

[users@httpd] Next release ?

Hi,

 sorry for the non-technical question. Is there already a date for the next
official release post 2.4.29? I see internally version 2.4.33, but that
does not seem to be official/public. I would like to have the information
for plannig purposes (big, paranoid IT organisation :-(

TIA
Martin
Martin Knoblauch
email: k n o b i AT knobisoft DOT de
www: http://www.knobisoft.de

Re: [users@httpd] Next release ?

Posted by Martin Knoblauch <kn...@knobisoft.de>.
Hi Stefan,

 thanks. I think that will fly very well with my organisation, as OpenSSL
will release their next security update also soon.

Cheers
Martin
PS: dont't spell the word disaster in vain. It might listen :-)

Re: [users@httpd] Next release ?

Posted by Stefan Eissing <st...@greenbytes.de>.