Posted to dev@community.apache.org by michael boyle <ja...@outlook.com> on 2015/11/22 11:02:38 UTC

the page wont load

hi I received an email from you asking me to look at an important document I cant load the page

whenever I put this email in do I need a password from you.

also can I ask what this is about is it related to my project jazzmerchant records or are you just mailing people on a mailing list.

Sent from Windows Mail

Posted by Lionel Elle Romo <li...@gmail.com>.
I dnt belivw i sent any thing i was askn how can i get a mentor in a
newcomer and want help going threw the prosses so i can knw id evry right