Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by "rxl@apache.org" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/19 08:44:11 UTC

[DISCUSS] Releasing Pulsar-client-go 0.6.0

Hello Everyone:

I hope you’ve all been doing well. In the past two months, we have
fixed a number of bugs related to connection leaks and added
some new features. For more information refer to:

https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/milestone/7?closed=1

For that reason, I think we should be releasing a 0.6.0 version with
what we have today.

--
Thanks
Xiaolong Ran

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Pulsar-client-go 0.6.0

Posted by "rxl@apache.org" <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone, i will cut 0.6.0 release and start to release a new
version.

--
Thanks
Xiaolong Ran

Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> 于2021年7月21日周三 上午7:25写道:

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by PengHui Li <co...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ming Luo <mi...@kafkaesque.io.INVALID>.
+1

--
Powered by Pulsar
Engineering, Kesque

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Pulsar-client-go 0.6.0

Posted by Neng Lu <nl...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Rui Fu <fu...@rui.sh>.
+1,