Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> on 2007/11/12 08:48:48 UTC

Questions on WS-RM with Apache CXF

Hello,

I'm trying to learn how to use WS-ReliableMessaging with CXF--in
particular, where configuration is placed.  Looking at the bottom four
sections on the WS-RM page[1], here are some questions I have:

Using the Reliable Messaging Feature (bus.xml) and
Configuring the Reliable Messaging Store subsection:

1.)  The config examples in the two sections above are placed in a
ws_rm.xml configuration file, which is used when the CXF bus is created
(as shown in the WS-RM sample given in the binary download).  Question:
Can this configuration also be placed in the cxf.xml file?  For a
WSDL-to-Java generated web service, there is no bus being manually
created (we just implement the SEI interface), so I don't know how I can
configure WS-RM in these cases.

Adding the Reliable Messaging Interceptors Manually:

2.) I have not yet configured interceptors, so I don't know where the
information should go.  The docs discuss interceptors[2] but don't tell
us the file or its location.  (Is this the cxf.xml file we just need to
place in the classpath?)

Configuring the Reliable Messaging Manager Manually:

3.) In this section, it says "To configure properties of the RM
Manager, ..."  But what is this "RM manager"?  AFAICT this object is not
defined anywhere in the docs.

Thanks,
Glen

[1]http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/wsrmconfiguration.html