Posted to pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org by Jeremy Michels <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/23 23:24:08 UTC

Problem building Pylucene

I've been trying trying to build pylucene-4.4.0-1 on a Windows 64-bit
machine, and have run into a bit of trouble.

Specifically, when I attempt to build Pylucene via "make" I get the error
"fatal error C1128: number of sections exceeded object file format limit :
compile with /bigobj". No matter how large I increase the NUM_FILES
argument in the makefile (I've set it as big as 999), I get this error. If
I set NUM_FILES to 'separate', I get the error
"build\_lucene\java\__init__.cpp(27) : error C3861: 'getJavaModule':
identifier not found".

Jeremy

Re: Problem building Pylucene

Posted by Jeremy Michels <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that worked perfectly. I wasn't sure where to set this compiler
option.

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.