Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by Florian Rosenberg <ro...@infosys.tuwien.ac.at> on 2005/03/17 15:31:56 UTC

svn access problem

Hi,

when I try to access the Hermes SVN repos (via browser), i get the
following error:

<D:error>
   <C:error/>
   <m:human-readable errcode="160029">
     Could not open the requested SVN filesystem
   </m:human-readable>
</D:error>

when I try it from the console, I receive this error msg:
svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/hermes/ hermes
svn: PROPFIND Anfrage fehlgeschlagen auf '/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/hermes'
svn: PROPFIND von '/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/hermes': 200 OK
(http://svn.apache.org)

Any help is appreciated.

best regards,
florian

Re: svn access problem

Posted by Stefan Lischke <li...@novacom.net>.
Hi Florian,

I get the same message, maybe its caused by a Apache Downtime which is
scheduled for this weekend

"....We will be placing a priority on restoring mailing list services as
soon as possible.  However, we expect that Subversion, CVS, and ViewCVS
access will be unavailable for extended periods of time throughout the
weekend...."

quote from the announcement.

Stefan

My place : http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~lischke