Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/01 10:25:41 UTC

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.25.0 Release

+1 (binding)

I checked things out as follows:
- Verified the signature and checksum files.
- Checked for LICENCE and NOTICE files in the archives.
- Checked licence headers in the source archive by running:
  "mvn apache-rat:check"
- Ran the source build and the AMQP integration tests on JDK 17 with:
  "mvn clean install -DskipTests && cd tests/integration-tests/ && mvn
-Ptests -Dtest=org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.amqp.** test"
- Ran the Qpid ProtonJ2 1.0.0-M8 HelloWorld against the broker from the
binary archive on JDK 17.

Robbie