Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Chris Graham <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 04:56:59 UTC

Some issues with M4-SNAPSHOT of Archiva

Hey All.

I'm getting a few of these:

Login for user admin failed, message: Unable to get object
'org.apache.archiva.redback.users.jdo.JdoUser', id 'admin', fetch-group
'null' from jdo store.

in the log, and also available from the login screen.

Possibly a stale connection error?

Also, could someone please explain how the security is meant to work?
Specifically, the System and Archiva settings?

I'm getting auth failures as well, even though all roles (Observer and
Manager) are checked for all repos.

There is something in there that I just do not get.

-Chris

Re: Some issues with M4-SNAPSHOT of Archiva

Posted by Chris Graham <ch...@gmail.com>.
No worries.

It turned out that the underlying AIX account had been disbled, which
didn't let DB2 connect to the DB, which failed the logon.

:-)

All fixed. Althought the errors it was giving took a while to sort though.

-Chris

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris