Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by cl...@1st.ch on 2017/11/10 07:26:52 UTC

experienced Apache CloudStack Developer

Hi

Do you know some skilled and experienced Apache CloudStack Developer, how likes to work for a successful Swiss Cloud Service Provider company?
If so, please send the application to cloud@1st.ch. Of course the work would be contributed to the community (no forc).
Thx

Regards
Heinz

Re: experienced Apache CloudStack Developer

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the details; I think this information is useful for candidates.

I also recall reading something about a page to post Apache related jobs; I
think it happened at dev@community.apache.org (or some cloudstack list?),
but I am not finding it anymore.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: experienced Apache CloudStack Developer

Posted by cl...@1st.ch.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: experienced Apache CloudStack Developer

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Heinz,

--
Rafael Weingärtner