Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com> on 2006/12/15 18:35:23 UTC

We should upgrade to activemq 4.1.0-incubator

I just realized that the ActiveMQ team released 4.1.0-incubator and it's
available in the "normal" incubator maven repository:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/activemq/

We should update our builds to use that instead of the RC6 thing found in
whomever's home directory.

Thoughts?
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

答复: We should upgrade to activemq 4.1.0-incubator

Posted by "Jiang, Ning (Willem)" <Ni...@iona.com>.
Hi Dan,

I will take care of it.

Thanks,