Posted to builds@apache.org by Martin <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/04/18 18:33:15 UTC

Errors on qnode1

Hi,

we get OutOfMemoryErrors permanently on the node qnode1.
We use the generic 'ubuntu' label for our jobs.
Is there any information about the available resources on the build
slaves? The Wiki does not mention the qnode* slaves either.

Greetings

Martin

Re: Errors on qnode1

Posted by Martin <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

the last job that failed on this node was:
Job: archiva-master-jdk-1.8
Jobnumber:  #391

After that I reconfigured the job to ignore qnode1.

Martin

Re: Errors on qnode1

Posted by Pono Takamori <po...@apache.org>.