Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/17 08:16:21 UTC

Re: Apache project meetup in ShangHai Sep 21st

The time is around 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM, now it's about 20 people will join us.
We are just trying to find some place to hold this event.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

回复:Re: Apache project meetup in ShangHai Sep 21st

Posted by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
OK, I originally plan to go but need to change my travel plan now. Wish you have a good meeting then.

  2019 年 9 月 17 日周二 16:16,Willem Jiang<wi...@gmail.com> 写道:   The time is around 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM, now it's about 20 people will join us.

Posted by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Greet,  please your name and phone number direct to me.
I will send you the address once we book the place.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Jian Tan <ta...@apache.org>.