Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Erik Johansson <er...@merriweather.se> on 2006/08/28 11:17:56 UTC

AlertDialog

Hi,

Im trying to figure out how to use the tapestry.widget.AlertDialog
widget which as far as I can tell seems to be the tapestry
implementation of the dojo Dialog widget. Will there be a tapestry
component for this later (like tacos:Dialog)?

This is the code Im trying to run but I only get the error that dlg has
no properties. Anyone knows whats wrong?

<script type="text/javascript">
    dojo.require("tapestry.widget.AlertDialog");
</script>

<script type="text/javascript">
    var dlg;
    function init(e) {
        dlg = dojo.widget.byId("DialogContent");
        var btn = document.getElementById("hider");
        dlg.setCloseControl(btn);
    }
    dojo.addOnLoad(init);
</script>