Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Didier <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2009/11/09 10:22:23 UTC

user creation mail confirmation

Hi,
I am seeking the way to change the URL to following (the localhost filed) to validate user creation.
I have a "http://localhost:8080/continuum/security/login!login.action?validateMe=22b2e0615d95455e857a2cce30e55a1f" that don't work of course for the user who received this mail. Can't find where to set the server where my Continuum is running...
Both 1.1 and 1.3.4 versions,
thanx
Nouveau Windows 7 : Trouvez le PC qui vous convient. En savoir plus.
http://clk.atdmt.com/FRM/go/181574580/direct/01/