Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org> on 2003/12/26 11:12:52 UTC

Request of new Mirror in japan

Hello, folks (Apache Mirroring Team)

We've set up a new mirror for apache.org

We would like to be an official mirror for apache.org.
(in next year -- 2004)

URL of mirror: http://apache.yubitoma.or.jp/
Country where the mirror is located: Japan
Contact email address: info@apache.yubitoma.or.jp
Update frequency: 24h
(I'd like to know commendable value:
17:00-22:00 GMT+0000 would be "lull" time in Japan)
Approximate bandwidth: 100MBPS
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: yes

---

Home Site: http://www.yubitoma.or.jp/
Home Site Image File: http://www.yubitoma.or.jp/tomare/to_gif/logo_mini.gif

Right now, alias can also be seen from here :
http://apache.terra-intl.com/

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya Kitahata, <te...@apache.org>

Note: "or.jp" ==>> abbrev. of "organization" (.org) in japan

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/
Apache Software Foundation Committer:  http://www.apache.org/~tetsuya/
XML Consortium Member: http://www.xmlconsortium.org/

Re: Request of new Mirror in japan

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 15.01.2004, at 23:06, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

> Oh, thanks. I've forgotten to restart apache http. ;-)
>
> http://apache.yubitoma.or.jp/  ... Yay. :)

Great!

> By the way, can I update the "mirror.list" updates by myself?

You'll need to be in the right Unix group to do this (apmirror).

> Shall i help you?

No need right now but you can always help by having a look at
http://www.apache.org/mirrors/ and pointing out any problems, be it on
our existent mirrors or on newly submitted ones.

Cheers,
Erik

Re: Request of new Mirror in japan

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.

AW: Request of new Mirror in japan

Posted by Shellplanet Buchhaltung <bi...@shellplanet.de>.
We have informacion a FBI and Bundeskriminalamt uber Ihre e-mail attacs

Posted by Sascha Pietrowski <sa...@systemhaus-pietro.de>.

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Hello,

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:53:38 +0100
(Subject: Re: Request of new Mirror in japan)
Erik Abele wrote:

> On 05.01.2004, at 06:38, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I found it that the spec of the current
> > server, apache.yubitoma.or.jp, would not be
> > sufficient to the required one right now.
> >
> > Could you please remove this URL from an
> > official mirror for apache.org for a while?
>
> Done. Just let us know when you want it to
> be back in the list.

I upgraded the server spec, introduced "Zend Performance Suite" ;-),
re-wrote immature php scripts and *bad* httpd.conf, i think
it would be okay the sever to be back in the list again.
/***
 Also, that severe "googlebot attacks" lulled, it seems ;-)
*/

-- Tetsuya Kitahata (tetsuya@apache.org) --

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Hello,

I found it that the spec of the current
server, apache.yubitoma.or.jp, would not be
sufficient to the required one right now.

Could you please remove this URL from an
official mirror for apache.org for a while?

Thanks in advance. (And sorry)

-- Tetsuya Kitahata (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 19:12:52 +0900
(Subject: Request of new Mirror in japan)

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
Looks good so far, although you might want to hide some
directories/files to prevent confusion (e.g. CVS, .*,
HEADER/README.html, and especially the stats directories).

However, the mirror will be included with the next update.
Thanks, Tetsuya.

Cheers,
Erik