Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2014/08/22 22:47:21 UTC

Re: DISCUSSION: 1.0.0

How we looking for a 0.99.0?

I can go review of outstanding issue list np Enis, just say, but you
probably have a notion on where we are already.

Grand,
St.Ack

Re: DISCUSSION: 1.0.0

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
My 2 cents..

 - HBASE-10909 is pretty much completed, the only outstanding subtask is
about WAL splitting (HBASE-11072), and we seem to be on-track here (the
patch was/is being reviewed, thanks a lot for all the reviews!, and now
looks really close to the state when it could be committed I guess). I hope
this one will be finished coming week or a week after that.
 - On abstracting ZK client (HBASE-11464), and in particular, rewiring
clients connections to cluster (HBASE-11467), that's in progress and
patches are there for reviews and feedbacks, but these ones don't seem to
be fittable into 1.0.0 anyway, as they change cluster topology...Same for
coordination engine work (HADOOP-10641).

I may have capacity to review some patches if that would be useful.

-Mikhail

Michael Antonov

Re: DISCUSSION: 1.0.0

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.