Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Adam Fowler <af...@aber.ac.uk> on 2001/07/21 17:55:52 UTC

[DOC] TC4 jakarta doc site...

Hi guys,

I just "upgraded" to Mozilla 0.9 and tried having a look at the "Server
Configuration" part of the tc4 doc site. (I hope to have my tc4 appendix
shelled out by the end of the day.)

I noticed that the background on the left is set to black...Problem is,
the styles your using don't seem to be valid as the text comes out black
too. (Spotted the problem yet!?! 8o) ) Also, a black background is a bit
gash! (call me old fashioned)

Mozilla works fine with my XHTML site which uses CSS 1 and 2 so I think
it may be your site. I can get by without it, but as you can tell its
not exactly ideal!

Adam.

--
Adam Fowler
Help Desk Live Project

Re: [DOC] TC4 jakarta doc site...

Posted by Adam Fowler <af...@aber.ac.uk>.
Hi,

Change it to Air force blue 8o) "wedgewood blue" as its called over
here. Not that I'm bias!

*dreamin' of harrier pilotage*

Adam.

Re: [DOC] TC4 jakarta doc site...

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Re: [DOC] TC4 jakarta doc site...

Posted by Adam Fowler <af...@aber.ac.uk>.
Rob,

If I could get CVS access behind this damned secure network I'd
volunteer!...Unless you'd let me FTP/SSH to it 8o)

Tomcat can have my thoroughly tested layout if you'd like though. (With
a few mods, of course!)

Take a gander at http://tomcatbook.sourceforge.net

Adam.

RE: [DOC] TC4 jakarta doc site...