Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vinay Kumar <vi...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2006/07/20 15:47:32 UTC

Default dir fo site src

Hi All,

 Can someone please tell me how we can change default site source directory where we can place our site.xml .
I look super pom given in BBWM , there is implemention for site output directory but nothing for site src directory.

Thanks
Vinay

Re: Default dir fo site src

Posted by dcabasson <de...@insee.fr>.

Vinay Kumar-5 wrote:

> Hi dcabasson ,
> Will it not work by placing below mention part either in build or report:
>
> I tried this but doesn't work. how we can put these in dependencies . In
> dependencies we put jars on which our project depend.

Well, sure, this has nothing to do in the dependencies. In the
build/plugins/plugin, it should work just fine (you have got a >in extra,
and relative paths shouldn't start with a '/', I guess).

Re: Default dir fo site src

Posted by Vinay Kumar <vi...@yahoo.co.uk>.

Hi dcabasson ,
Will it not work by placing below mention part either in build or report:

<plugin>
    <configuration>
       <siteDirectory>>/path/to/site/dir</siteDirectory>
  </configuration>
<plugin>

Posted by dcabasson <de...@insee.fr>.

Re: [M2]Release plugin and host authentication

Posted by Sebastien Pennec <se...@qos.ch>.
Hello Denis,

It helped: the host is now accessible without having to answer to the question I
mentionned. The known_hosts file does the trick, just like you said.

The site:deploy goal works flawlessly.

But when I run release:perform, it gets stuck at site:deploy, at the moment when the
plugin is supposed to ask me for my password. When running directly site:deploy, I
can enter my password (echoed in clear text, but I think the issue has already been
added to JIRA), and then the deployment continues. Here, the command line displays
[INFO] [site:deploy] and stops. I cannot enter anything, and the action never stops.

Having the password present or not in the settings file, where the server is declared
doesn't change anything.

Sebastien

--
Sebastien Pennec
sebastien@qos.ch

LOGBack: the generic, reliable, fast and flexible logging library for Java.

Re: [M2]Release plugin and host authentication

Posted by dcabasson <de...@insee.fr>.

Posted by Sebastien Pennec <se...@qos.ch>.
Hi,

I've been using site:deploy with success to send my generated website to a server.
The plugin always asks me this:

The authenticity of host 'hostname' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is 83:7c:87:14:56:bb:4a:46:02:e8:56:dd:c8:5c:34:22.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting? (yes/no):

I answer 'yes' and everything works fine.

Unfortunately, when I specify the goal site:deploy in the release plugin config, I
get the following same message, but without possibility to answer. The plugin gets
stuck and waits forever.

My pom distributionManagement is:

<distributionManagement>
	<site>
		<id>hostname</id>
		<url>scp://hostname/var/www/...... </url>
	</site>
</distributionManagement>

I have the following config in my server.xml file:
     <server>
       <id>hostname</id>
       <username>seb</username>
       <configuration>
         <sshExecutable>plink</sshExecutable>
         <scpExecutable>pscp</scpExecutable>
         <!--sshArgs>other arguments you may need</sshArgs> -->
       </configuration>
     </server>

Does anybody know how to be able to answer 'yes' to that question? Or just to get rid
of it?

Thanks,

Sebastien
--
Sebastien Pennec
sebastien@qos.ch

LOGBack: the generic, reliable, fast and flexible logging library for Java.

Re: Default dir fo site src

try <siteDirectory>/path/to/site/dir</siteDirectory>

-Tim

Re: Default dir fo site src

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.