Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Adriano Crestani <ad...@apache.org> on 2008/04/09 08:29:15 UTC

SCADefinitionsProviderExtensionPoint interface

Hi,

Can anybody tell me what is the difference between
org.apache.tuscany.sca.definitions.SCADefinitionsProviderExtensionPoint and
org.apache.tuscany.sca.provider.SCADefinitionsProviderExtensionPoint
interface? Because they do have the same methods signature.

Thanks in advance for the replies

Adriano Crestani

Re: SCADefinitionsProviderExtensionPoint interface

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@apache.org>.
Thanks Venkata,

It seems my trunk is out of date. I'm not sure, because the
org.apache.tuscany.sca.definitions.SCADefinitionsProviderExtensionPoint is
not included on svn files and it's there :S.

I will delete this file anyway ; )

Adriano Crestani

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adriano,