Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "kaori_yang@trend.com.tw" <ka...@trend.com.tw> on 2012/11/13 12:45:27 UTC

Instance display issue - White square

Dear all,

I encountered a problem on view console function.
When I use view console function to open more than 5 VMs at the same time, the console of the VMs will occur white blank spaces and screen not updating.
Here is my environment below:

O.S: CentOS 6.2 x64
CloudStack version: 3.0.2
Hypervisor: KVM

Is there anything I have to change my environment?
Thank you a lots.

Regards,
Kaori

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE

Re: Instance display issue - White square

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Kaori.  Do you see any errors in /usr/local/cloud/systemvm/cloud.log
on the console proxy VM?  Also, what browser are you using when this
happens?  It may be browser-specific so make sure to try multiple
browsers.  Lastly, check the status of the KVM host running the console
proxy VM to see if it is overloaded since it may be performance-related.

Best regards,
Kaori

Posted by Bryan Whitehead <dr...@megahappy.net>.
sounds like you don't have enough bandwidth between your browser
showing the consoles and the VM trying to display them.