Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com> on 2007/08/13 07:05:10 UTC

MTOM attachement caching

Hi all,
MTOM attachement caching can be enabled in axis2.xm by specifying
cacheAttachments=true with an attachment directory in file system. When
sending a large file, it is cached in the specified directory. However,
this temporary file (*.att) is not removed once the file transfer is
completed. I would like to know whether this is the intended behavior or
a bug in MTOM?

regards
Charitha

Re: Emailing

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Sure - that should work for spam control. How about automatic filing? I
wonder if I can figure something
out through the To: field for automatic filing as well.

Thanks Keith

Re: Emailing

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: Emailing

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.

Re: Emailing

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: Emailing

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Hey Keith,

Re: Emailing

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.

Emailing

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.

Re: MTOM attachement caching

Posted by Samuel Isokpunwu <so...@us.ibm.com>.
Not sure what level of the Axis2 build you are using but a fix to correct
this was committed with jira
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2596

Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>
08/13/2007 12:05 AM