Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Danilo Cominotti Marques <dc...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/23 23:55:41 UTC

7.0.4 release date and EclipseLink 2.7.0

Good evening,

Is there a target release date for 7.0.4? Furthermore, is there any chance
of having the recently released EclipseLink 2.7.0 in it?

Kind regards,

Danilo

Re: 7.0.4 release date and EclipseLink 2.7.0

Posted by Danilo Cominotti Marques <dc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update! Indeed, it seems to require Java 8. Is there a
target date for TomEE 8?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.