Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2015/12/15 00:04:11 UTC

[FlexJS] ASDoc

I think I got the build machine to build the ASDoc for FlexJS.  You can
access it here [1]
Of course, it may evolve to be a bit newer than what is released, but that
will give us incentive to release more often.
And of course, patches are welcome if you find errors.

-Alex

[1] http://s.apache.org/NightlyFlexJSASDoc
[1]
http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-asjs/lastSuccessfulBuild/
artifact/out/asdoc/index.html

Re: [FlexJS] ASDoc

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I heard it is a painful to post the ASDoc via our CMS so I am choosing to
not spend time doing it.  Volunteers are welcome to do it though.

-Alex

Re: [FlexJS] ASDoc

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: [FlexJS] ASDoc

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Good catch.  I'll find a way to change it.

Re: [FlexJS] ASDoc

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.