Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by James Heather <ja...@mendeley.com> on 2015/10/02 16:34:57 UTC

Fixed bug in PMetaDataImpl

Hi all (@James T in particular),

I've submitted a pull request to fix the bug I reported in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-2256 concerning a failing
unit test in Java 8.

It was a genuine bug in PMetaDataImpl that just happened to sneak
through the tests in Java 7 but not Java 8. The traversal order of a
collection was significant for picking up the bug, and it just happens
that it changed between Java versions, and the new ordering caused the
test to fail.

There was another bug in the same bit of code, which I've also fixed as
a Brucie bonus, and added a test for, where the eviction policy could
cause too many things to get evicted unnecessarily.

James

Re: Fixed bug in PMetaDataImpl

Posted by Cody Marcel <cm...@salesforce.com>.
I think that's a duplicate bug. Can we consolidate them?

Posted by James Heather <ja...@mendeley.com>.
Commit message updated.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.