Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Gary Zhao <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/02 07:14:57 UTC

Re: Scala driver

Thanks Jan. I decided to use Java driver directly. It's not hard to use.

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 1:08 AM, Jan Algermissen <jan.algermissen@nordsc.com

Re: Scala driver

Posted by Jabbar Azam <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
I'm also using the Java driver. Its evolving the fastest and is simple to
use

Thanks

Jabbar Azam

Re: Scala driver

Posted by Viswanathan Ramachandran <vi...@gmail.com>.
I haven't used this scala driver, but may possibly explore soon.

https://github.com/websudosuk/phantom
https://websudosuk.github.io/phantom/

Mentioned at at:
http://planetcassandra.org/client-drivers-tools/#Scala