Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Paul Golick <go...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/04/02 19:23:21 UTC

Re: SDO IP Issues, was: SDO Java M3 Release Candidate RC1 (IBMers involved with EMF code)

Frank,

Were you the only IBM employee involved in the contribution of this code
that is common to Apache Tuscany and to Eclipse EMF?
If not, who were the other IBM employees?
If it accurate to categorize the code as "common to Apache Tuscany and to
Eclipse EMF"? or would you prefer a different description?

This will answer a question for the "enhanced pedigree review" of the
Tuscany code so that we can ship SOA Feature Pack Iteration 1.

Regards,
Paul Golick

P. O. Box 12195, Dept. 6HSA (503 D224)
3039 Cornwallis Rd.
Research Triangle Park,  NC  27709-2195

office phone:   919-543-7177
cell phone:     919-943-2578
home phone:     919-493-3570
e-mail:  golick@us.ibm.com

Frank Budinsky <fr...@ca.ibm.com>
Please respond to
tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org

tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: SDO IP Issues, was: SDO Java M3 Release Candidate RC1

Thank goodness, common sense applies :-)

Now we can proceed with the release candidate.

Thanks,
Frank.

Posted by Frank Budinsky <fr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Paul Golick <go...@us.ibm.com> wrote on 04/02/2007 01:23:21 PM:

[snip]

> Is it accurate to categorize the code as "common to Apache Tuscany and
> Eclipse EMF"? or would you prefer a different description?

We won't have exactly the same code in both projects. The two EMF classes,
described below, are "code that IBM has contributed to both Eclipse EMF
and Apache Tuscany".

Thanks,
Frank.

[snip]