Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by shachar shemtov <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2007/04/08 14:36:00 UTC

mina tutorial

Hi
I'm new to mina, and i'm trying to open mina tutorial at
"http://wiki.apache.org/directory/MinaTutorial", but the tutorial doesn't
open.
I'v used this link before, but it doesn't work for about a month.
can anybody help me or know about this problem?

thanks

Shachar

MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.  Enter to win today.
http://msnconcertcontest.com?icid-nceltontagline

Re: mina tutorial

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The former MINA tutorial is out of date. There is an ongoing
documentation effort here:
http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html

HTH,

--