Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Sonu Vijay <so...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/04 02:36:34 UTC

Torque with DB2/AS400

Hi,

I found you email on the Torque web site and am taking
the liberty of writing to you. I'm having some
problems running the Torque generated Java classes
with DB2-AS400 cause this database is different from
other conventional databases.

You can see the post in the archive. Nobody seems to
be an expert on how to make Torque work with AS400.

I assume that you might know more than others abt
it.Please let know if I can send some issues to you to
look.

It seems there are other also who are struggling with.
And when things work fine I can voluteer to write an
AS400-Torque specific article or tutorial or
something.

Thanks

Vikas