Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Tobias Müller <tm...@a-i-c.de> on 2002/10/07 18:23:17 UTC

Error: Page subsequences exhausted

Hi!

I get this kind of error when trying to transform my xml with the fo
stylesheet:

[INFO] FOP 0.20.4rc
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[INFO] [1]
[INFO] [2]
[WARNING] table-layout=auto is not supported, using fixed!
[WARNING] table-layout=auto is not supported, using fixed!
[ERROR] Page subsequences exhausted. Using previous subsequence.
[INFO] [3]
[WARNING] table-layout=auto is not supported, using fixed!
[ERROR] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Is this an error in my fo file or a bug in FOP?
Thanks in advance,

Tobi

Re: Error: Page subsequences exhausted

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Tobias Müller wrote:
> I get this kind of error when trying to transform my xml with the fo
> stylesheet:

You have two different and probably independent problems:
> [ERROR] Page subsequences exhausted. Using previous subsequence.
This means that FOP run out of page masters refered by a
page-sequence-master you used, for whatever reason. See
  http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice6.html#fo_page-sequence-master

> [WARNING] table-layout=auto is not supported, using fixed!
> [ERROR] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
This is something else, probably a problem with table columns.
Check whether column spans and explicit comlumn assignements on
your table cells fit into the actual number of columns. If all
else fails, run FOP with the -d switch for a stack trace.

J.Pietschmann