Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Fabrizio Marchesano <fm...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/11 14:42:38 UTC

[FOSDEM]: At your service on Saturday

Hi all,
I just booked my FOSDEM flight and hotel; I'll be there in the late Friday
evening and leave on Sunday morning.
Assuming that I'll take enough coffee to be responsive since Saturday
morning (don't take it for granted ;-) ), if I can give a hand just let me
know how.
Looking forward to meeting you in Brussels.
Regards,

Fabrizio

Re: [FOSDEM]: At your service on Saturday

Posted by Sylvain DENIS <sy...@gmail.com>.
Hello
I have the chair. (One or two in my car :-) )
Sylvain

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.