Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/30 12:14:19 UTC

[DISCUSS] Releasing Flink 1.11.4

Hi devs,

As discussed in [1], I would like to start a discussion for releasing Flink
1.11.4.

I would like to volunteer as the release manger for 1.11.4, and will start
the release process on the next Wednesday (July 7th).

There are 75 issues that have been closed or resolved [2],
and no blocker issues left [3] so far.

If any issues need to be marked as blocker for 1.11.4, please let me know
in this thread!

Best,
Godfrey

[1]