Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Stan Silvert <ss...@redhat.com> on 2007/02/04 20:02:25 UTC

MyFaces 1.1.4.1 is dead.

Not sure if it matters now, but I'd like to declare the 1.1.4.1 release
officially dead.  In testing it was found that the portlet bridge
changes for 1.1.5 were incompatible with the underlying MyFaces 1.1.4
core.  I worked out a new version of the bridge for 1.1.4.1, but then I
got pulled off on some other stuff and I'm just now coming back to it.
Since it looks like the 1.1.5 release is imminent, we can just use the
fixes already present in 1.1.5 and kill the 1.1.4.1 release.

Stan

Re: MyFaces 1.1.4.1 is dead.

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Stan.
Yes, my feelings are similar. Let's concentrate on 1.1.5 and declare
1.1.4.1 dead.

--Manfred

Re: MyFaces 1.1.4.1 is dead.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 2/4/07, Stan Silvert <ss...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Not sure if it matters now, but I'd like to declare the 1.1.4.1 release
> officially dead.  In testing it was found that the portlet bridge
> changes for 1.1.5 were incompatible with the underlying MyFaces 1.1.4
> core.  I worked out a new version of the bridge for 1.1.4.1, but then I
> got pulled off on some other stuff and I'm just now coming back to it.
> Since it looks like the 1.1.5 release is imminent, we can just use the
> fixes already present in 1.1.5 and kill the 1.1.4.1 release.

Thanks, I was going to ask for a status on this.

I updated the release plan on the wiki with a link to this thread, and
deleted the branch.

--
Wendy