Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by JanReynaerts <ja...@urbidata.nl> on 2008/01/22 15:33:45 UTC

How do I parse an Input message against a WSDL

Hello,

I'm new to java, xml, servicemix, etc.
I've a service with a WSDL description and I have a java program in that
service that is able to receive (input) messages, according to the WSDL
description.
Now I want to validate and parse these messages. My java code is generated
with a jsr181 service unit, that offers me specific functions so that I can
reach each element in the message directly, but that is not what I want.
I want to parse the message request in a more general way, so that I can use
this java code for other kinds of requests too. I found the XMLPullParser,
that gives me the possibility to go through a received message. However now
I'm missing the link with the WSDL files, because I also want to use some of
the data, that is stored in the WSDL.
Can anyone advise me and show me some examples in java?

Thanks in advance,
Jan