Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Velychko <v_...@ukr.net> on 2003/12/01 17:26:01 UTC

Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1

Hi,

There are list of web-sites that are made with Cocoon

1. www.premier-hotels.com.ua - Premier Hotels
The site of the first Ukraine hotel network
Cocoon 2.1.1, Hibernate 2.0.3

2. www.opera-hotel.com - Opera Hotel
The promo-site of 4 star hotel that is under construction in Kiev, Ukraine
Cocoon 2.1.2, Hibernate 2.0.3

3. www.sledopyt.com.ua - Sledopyt Company
The site of marketing, advertizing and brand consulting company in
Kiev, Ukraine
Cocoon 2.1.2, Hibernate 2.0.3

If you like to get more details just send a mail.

Best regards,
Peter Velychko
v_peter@ukr.net

Re: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hello Peter,

I have added your pages to CVS. Will be online on the next website update.

Joerg