Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Anil Kumar <An...@tis.co.in> on 2004/08/02 16:42:56 UTC

RE: Warnings on Cocoon startup

Hi Billy,

  Which version of Weblogic are you using? I am having problem in getting to the display the welcome page on WL8.1. I to get similar error/warning but I get the following error instead of the welcome page.

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request: index.html

TIA,

Anil

Posted by Billy Turchin <bt...@revenuetech.com>.
Anil,

  It sounds as though your sitemap file is not configured properly.  I
edited my sitemap and commented out all the things I didn't think I needed.
For starters you can try having only one pipleine match like below:

<map:pipeline>
  <map:match pattern="">

 I think that will work, or do you need pattern="*.*".  Take a look at your
pipeline section and see if you have anything that would match index.html.