Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Angelo zerr <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/24 21:50:31 UTC

{ANNONCE] Akrogen eclipse plugin & Struts1.x

Hello,
I mail you to announce there is new distribution of Akrogen Eclipse plugin.

*Akrogen* is code generation Eclipse <http://www.eclipse.org/> *Plugin*(version
*3.2.**) oriented *components*.

With Akrogen you can describe your *Eclipse Wizards pages* with
XML/XUL<http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xul/>which are linked to a
template which is able to
generate your components (Service, DAO, JSP, HTML...).
I have wrote a Akrogen catalog Struts1.x to generate basic component of
Struts 1.x, like Action, ActionForm,...
http://akrogen.sourceforge.net/struts-catalog/struts1x.html

You have screenshot of ActionForm wizard page Eclise here
http://akrogen.sourceforge.net/struts-catalog/struts1x/actionform.html

This wizard page is described with XML/XUL (no Java code). The logic of
wizard page is managed with script (javascript syntax).
So it's easy to write your own catalog of wizard page.

I'm searching developerswhich are interested to help me to write catalog for
Struts2.x
With the Struts1.x catalog you can show what Akrogen can be do it for you.

If you want new features for Akrogen don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you

Regards Angelo