Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Bruce Pease <bp...@wth.com> on 2013/03/26 20:24:14 UTC

Velocity Log

Good Afternoon:

I am using Wicket 1.4.22 with Tomcat 7.0.37 and JDK 1.6.0_33.  The recent
upgrade to Tomcat created an issue where the application cannot be undeployed
unless the app is shut down due to the Wicket dependency velocity logging in
use (1.4).  Is there a way to turn it off or shut it down?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bruce D. Pease
Technical Team Lead - Web Applications
CruiseOne(r) <http://www.cruiseone.com/>  & Cruises Inc(tm)
<http://www.cruisesinc.com/>
1201 W. Cypress Creek Road, Suite 100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309-1955
954-958-3654 (direct) | 954-958-3665 (fax)
bpease@wth.com <ma...@wth.com>

RE: Velocity Log

Posted by Bruce Pease <bp...@wth.com>.
Since we are not using velocity we were able to remove the velocity
libraries, and this issue was resolved.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

RE: Velocity Log