Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/22 20:34:50 UTC

Surefire 2.12.1

I'm ready to press "release" on this one as of r1364394, and jira is
all set to go. Unfortunately I left all my gpg keys at home (i'm on
vacation), so unless someone else wants to push it it's going to be
another week.

Kristian

Re: Surefire 2.12.1

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I can do it

Re: Surefire 2.12.1

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi

Re: Surefire 2.12.1

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@zenior.no>.
Should be fixed on trunk now. My vacation is also coming to an end at a
breakneck pace.

Kristian

Re: Surefire 2.12.1

On 2012-07-23 18:13, Benson Margulies wrote:
> I can't get through prepare either on Linux or MacOSX.
>
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Kristian Rosenvold
> <kr...@zenior.no> wrote:
>> I may have seen this happen; re-running release:perform does the trick.

>> Den 23. juli 2012 kl. 17:33 skrev Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Unfortunately, lots of the integration tests failed on my mac when I
>>> ran release:perform. I'll try again with a Linux VM.

Dennis Lundberg

Re: Surefire 2.12.1

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@zenior.no>.
Ok; i'll figure out what's wrong, thanks for trying :)

Kristiab

Re: Surefire 2.12.1

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Surefire 2.12.1