Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Lai Duc Nhuan <nh...@elarion.com> on 2004/11/01 08:27:33 UTC

Cont: RegistryProxy Help Please -- I find out why

Hello Steve,

It was all my fault. And I found it!!!

The problem is that SavePublisher cannot be called through RegistryProxy. SavePublisher is not in the UDDI specification.

To find out why there is an exception, I try to debug the execute function in the RegistryProxy class. Actually the transport.send() function did not raise the exception. I can see the response.toString() and the result shown to me is

<Fault><faultstring>Publish API does not support function: save_publisher</faultstring></Fault>

The problem is clear because I modify my code to publish a business entity and everything is OK.
Thank you and hope that nobody will try to save a publisher through RegistryProxy anymore.  :-)