Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com> on 2006/01/04 16:48:03 UTC

Re: [OT] Appropriate logging (was IDE Haters (Was Re: Logging in MailReader 1.3))

Ted, I can't get to SVN from my current location or I would check for
myself, but was the issue with that missing class (MainMenu
something-or-other I believe) resolved?

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
The MailReader WAR from the nightly build deploys just fine, and it
includes the source.

-T.

On 1/4/06, Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> I believe you mean MainMenuAction.java. Yes, that's been checked in.
>
> --
> Martin Cooper
>

> On 1/4/06, Frank W. Zammetti <fz...@omnytex.com> wrote:
> >
> > Ted, I can't get to SVN from my current location or I would check for
> > myself, but was the issue with that missing class (MainMenu
> > something-or-other I believe) resolved?
> >
> > --
> > Frank W. Zammetti
> > Founder and Chief Software Architect
> > Omnytex Technologies
> > http://www.omnytex.com
> > AIM: fzammetti
> > Yahoo: fzammetti
> > MSN: fzammetti@hotmail.com

> > > If you get a chance, please have a peek at the latest version, to see
> > > if it is line with your own policies. I've been refactoring the code,
> > > and I just now finished an update of the Tour.
> > >
> > > The updated Tour doesn't really speak to the logging code, beyond a
> > > mention of Commons Logging. It would be great if we could explain in
> > > the Tour what we are logging now and why we choose to log it.
> > >
> > > -Ted.

HTH, Ted.
http://www.husted.com/poe/

Re: [OT] Appropriate logging (was IDE Haters (Was Re: Logging in MailReader 1.3))

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.