Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jerry Mindek <jm...@manta.com> on 2011/01/21 22:32:50 UTC

requesting help to integrate katta and solr

Hello,

I have been trying to integrate Katta with Solr sadly, without success.
I am using the information from JIRA  issue 1395 as a guide. However, this information seems out of date and incomplete.

So far, I have attempted to integrate Katta with both solr trunk and branch-1.4.
I am unable to get the patches applied completely and am totally unable to compile solr once the patches are applied.

Could someone provide some tips or, an up to date guide on how to do this?

Thanks,
Jerry Mindek