Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2019/03/14 12:44:11 UTC

Welcome Krzysztof Sobkowiak as an additional incubation mentor!

Hi OpenWhisk community,

I'm pleased to announce that, after a general call for more incubation
mentors (I was the only one for a bit), Krzysztof Sobkowiak
(ksobkowiak) has agreed to help.

With Matt Sicker and myself that makes three mentors, which should be
plenty for the final charge towards graduating this project!

Thank you Krzysztof - and welcome.

-Bertrand

Re: Welcome Krzysztof Sobkowiak as an additional incubation mentor!

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks for the warm welcome :)  I'm glad to be part of your community
and I'll do my best to help you on the way to be TLP

Best regards

Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

Apache Incubator PMC Member (https://incubator.apache.org/)
Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini SSC
(http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)

Re: Welcome Krzysztof Sobkowiak as an additional incubation mentor!