Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Andrew Chung <af...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/17 19:37:30 UTC

Trouble opening sln file

Hi,

Has anyone had trouble opening the sln file lately? Visual Studio is unable
to open it on any of my machines. When I open the file in notepad, it seems
that there are unicode characters in the file, but when I look at the raw
file on GitHub, the file consists entirely of characters that can be UTF-8
encoded. I've looked at the history of the file and there hasn't been any
changes made to it recently. I was still able to open the file normally
last week. I tried re-checking-out the file from upstream/master but that
didn't seem to help. It only worked when I manually copied the raw file
from upstream/master on GitHub and overwrite it. Does anyone have a clue on
what might be going on?

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: Trouble opening sln file

Posted by Dhruv Mahajan <dh...@gmail.com>.
another thing, I had a previous copy of REEF stored in some other temp
directory. That solution opened fine.

Re: Trouble opening sln file

Posted by Dhruv Mahajan <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi